Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Along for the ride.

Salam!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts. I have been offered a job just recently. So I go there so much early and knock off so late thus no time for posts. I'll make it once a week thinggy okay?

Alright. Remember the time I said I'll show you my maxi dresses? Here's one of them. (:



See how we paired it with a long-sleeve tee and a hijab just like that? That's how it usually is in Singapore. With lots and lots of bangles, a tote and a killer heels or just a ballerina pumps.

Let's get on with things. Outerwear are supposed to be fun and casual but in this hot, sunny heat, it gets a litte more troublesome. Especially the chunky kinds wit a lot ofaccesories like chains and brooches. So, what I suggest is to get a pseudo material. Like denim, get one that is thinner and lighter. Cotton is always te best though when you sweat it just looked like you swam in a pond or a swimming pool.

Basically, choose anything that is comfortable. Style mightbe it but comfortability is the key to everything. Work it, girls.


Love, Nabilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment