Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Isaac Mizhari

Salam.

Today, we applaud a New Yorker who was born into an observant Egyptian Jewish. I found something interesting.



Try this with a dark staight cut jeans and electric blue heels. Put on a crop cardigan of any colour, match it with your heels, try and be wild, you're entering a new zone. Put on your shawl, play with the twirl it left or right, put a flower in the shawl and put on a big smile. Check your purse, get your ATM, chapstick and girl, you're ready to go.

Will you try it, now?




Lots of love.

3 comments:

  1. Salaam alaikum sister :) feel free to join my muslimahs of islam its a social network i made its strictly for women and its really good for reverts to islam :) just click on the badge thats on my blog inshAllah you are good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this - very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog, sorry it took so long to respond. I've been a bad blogger lately. I would love to exchange links. Following you now :)

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality. Have a fun.

    Austin Alarm

    ReplyDelete